︱LOTD .977.︱This is me, my world and my life. The rest is the setting that gives color to my existence!

maio 30, 2018

Body 
Tableau Vivant // Fruit of the Bloom @ The Arcade 
Tableau Vivant \\ Fruit of the Bloom [flowers] Rare 
Catches are:
24 commons
2 rares.

Packs available:
B+W, Blonds, Browns, Colors, Fades, Reds.

Variants available:
Apricots, pears, red apples, green apples (commons)
Flowers (rare)
Pack I: B+W - Colors - Reds
Pack II: Blonds - Browns - Fades.
_________________________

Common hair pack catch consists in:

- 1 hair;
- 1 HUD with 20 tint options.


Rare catches consist in:

- 1 hair;
- 3 HUDs with 20 tint options.
_________________________

PLAYER REWARD

We are offering a bare version of the style in a Fat Pack (6 huds).

Once The Arcade ends it will be no longer available and gone for good.

_________________________

Permissions:
Hair and HUDs are no mod, no copy, transfer.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Subscribe